Get your little reindeer, snowman and Christmas pudding outfits at the ready as our Christmas party is coming to town on Friday 4th December 2015 at the Riverhouse Barn in Walton.
Entertainment will be provided by the brilliant Boogie Monsters who’ll be running two acoustic concerts – one for our babies (including crawlers) and one for our toddlers who are walking up to the age of 4 years-old. There’ll be plenty of actions, dancing, props and instruments for our little ones to enjoy, and the concerts will be lead by a singer and guitarist who will be playing a set-list bursting with Christmas nursery rhymes and songs to get us all in the festive spirit.
The team from Mango Studios will also be joining us to set-up their photo corner where they’ll be taking free festive photos of all our younger guests which can then be purchased from the Mango Studios website -ideal for Christmas cards or just lovely keepsakes!
We’ll have two parties back-to-back, so the first concert for babies will be 10-10.45am, and the second party for toddlers will be 11-11.45am. If you have two or more children (max of 3), we recommend that you attend the concert best suited to your oldest child.
Members and non-members are welcome to attend our concerts where numbers will be capped at 30 children per party. The costs are £5 per family for full time members, £10 per family for part time members and £20 per family for non-members.
There is plenty of free parking available at the Riverhouse Barn. There is however limited space within the barn so please leave buggies at home, but car seats are absolutely fine.
Spaces are available to book now via the Events section of our online booking system. If you are bringing more than one child, please drop us an email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can reserve the correct amount of spaces.
Please be advised that due to space in the barn there is no space for pushchairs or prams. Car seats are very welcome though!
Finally if you would like your photo taken by the team from Mango Studios, then please do bring your own props (reinderr ears, santa hat etc..). Otherwise just a cool little Christmas outfit will suffice!
We look forward to welcoming you all to this year’s parties.
Christmas Party Terms and Conditions
- The family charges for full time and part time D&J members permit a maximum number of 3 children plus 2 adults from one family
- The charges are per family: £5 for full time members, £10 for part time members and £20 for non-members
- Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate grandparents or other family members or friends
- All places need to be booked via the Dotty & Jack’s online booking system. Entry will not be permitted to guests who have not pre-booked.
- Standard D&J terms and conditions apply to everybody who attends our Christmas party. T&Cs are available to view at www.dottyandjacks.co.uk/membership-terms-and-conditions
- We are unable to offer any refunds if you book your place but are then unable to attend for any reason
- Places are awarded on a first come first served basis
- Photos from Mango Studios will need to be purchased via www.mangostudios.uk.com
- A photographer will be in attendance at both parties to take photographs for promotional purposes. If you do not wish images of your child to be used for this purpose, you must inform Dotty & Jack’s as soon as possible.