MEMBERSHIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By joining Dotty & Jack’s, or by attending any of our events, you indicate that you accept our terms and conditions and that you agree to abide by them.
Members agree to the following additional terms above and beyond those detailed here in the ‘Membership Agreement’.
- The unlimited class period for full time membership starts from the date of membership purchase and runs for one calendar month. For example, 10th June – 9th July, before rolling over on a monthly basis.
- We will take the relevant amount from your account on the day you join and for the subsequent months until you email us to terminate your full time membership.
- Full time membership must be purchased for a minimum of two consecutive months. Thereafter, membership will roll over each month until we receive one full calendar month’s notice to cancel.
- Dotty & Jack’s require notice in writing via firstname.lastname@example.org for members to cancel their full time membership. A reply to acknowledge and confirm the notice period will then be sent within three working days
- Membership refunds for full time and part time members (5 or 10 class pass holders) will only be offered under exceptional circumstances, and at the discretion of Dotty & Jack’s.
- Part time memberships must be used within three months from the start date. Unfortunately, unless at the discretion of Dotty & Jack’s, we are unable to extend the use-by period and we are unable to roll classes over
- Dotty & Jack’s operates for 50 weeks of the year. This year (2015), the last day of classes will be Saturday 19th December, with classes resuming on Monday 4th January 2016
- Classes will not take place on bank holidays. This year (2015), that includes Good Friday (3rd April), Easter Monday (6th April), Early May Bank Holiday (5th May), Spring Bank Holiday (25th May) and Summer Bank Holiday (31st August).
- Members can freeze their membership for free for up to two months. This can be done for a maximum of three times in one calendar year. Dotty & Jack’s require at least one month’s notice in writing via email to email@example.com. Confirmation will then be sent via return email.
- Members who book a class and wish to cancel must do so via our online booking system at least 2 hours before the class start time. If members book a class and fail to attend, we reserve the right to cancel your membership for repeated abuse of this system.
- Dotty & Jack’s reserves the right to terminate Membership at any time and at its sole discretion.
- If we terminate your membership, we will provide you with a pro-rated refund for that month.
- Parents are responsible for their children at all times and must remain in attendance at the class. Dotty & Jack’s and our tutors accept no liability for injury, or loss and damage to belongings during classes.
- All postnatal women must complete a PAR-Q form before starting any of our exercise classes and have been given the all clear by their GP to resume physical activity since giving birth.
- Membership is a family membership and permits two adults and up to three children to attend our classes
- All children who attend our classes must be registered with Dotty & Jack’s, and the appropriate membership package should be purchased by the parents or carer. Failure to do so may result in the cancellation of membership
- Spaces on Baby Swimming lessons are not covered by membership fees and incur an additional charge
- 24 hour priority booking for Baby Swimming will be available to full time members. Part time members will then be welcome to sign up 24hrs later. Members need to book spaces online and places will be awarded on a first come first served basis
- Parents must book a space for each child wishing to take part in swimming. For example, if you are bringing twins, then two separate spaces must by booked
- Full time members attending our Baby Swimming courses must remain full time D&J members throughout the course
- We are unable to offer membership fee refunds if members (either part time or full time) join Dotty & Jack’s primarily for our Baby Swimming courses but are unable to secure a space on their preferred course
- Members may only complete our Level 1 swimming course once. After that, members must move up to Level 2 and will need to book directly with Little Dippers
- Some of our events may be chargeable in addition to standard membership fees. No event refunds will be given if places are cancelled less than 72hrs beforehand
- From time to time Dotty & Jack’s may use images of both adult and child members for promotional purposes. If you do not wish images of your child to be used for this purpose, you must inform Dotty & Jack’s as soon as possible.
- The Dotty & Jack’s timetable is subject to change from time to time and changes might not always be updated immediately on the online timetable. Before joining, please check with Dotty & Jack’s to ensure the classes you wish to attend are running regularly.
- Dotty & Jack’s reserve the right to amend their weekly timetable without prior notice
CLOSURE OF WEYBRIDGE AND COBHAM CLUB
- Dotty & Jack’s Weybridge and Cobham will cease operating regular classes on Friday 13th May 2016
- All full time membership fees will be pro-rated to finish on this date
- Any remaining class passes which were purchased as part of a class bundle should be used by Friday 13th May 2016
- Refunds will be available to members who have five or more class passes remaining. These refunds will only be offered for the 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th remaining passes. For example, if you have 5 passes remaining, we will refund you for 1 class. If you have 8 classes remaining, we will refund you for 4 classes.
- If class passes were purchased as part of a gift through out gift voucher service, then a full refund will be offered on unused passes
- Refunds will not be available to members on complimentary passes
- All refunds will be at the discretion of Dotty & Jack’s
- Members must contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org to organise any refunds by Friday 13th May 2016
- 10, 5 and 2 class passes may still be purchased and must be used by Friday 13th May 2016
- No refunds will be offered should class passes be bought on or after 20th April 2016 and not be used by Friday 13th May 2016